Architecture and Interior Design Services
How can we help with your architecture or interior design project?
Our goal at Ascent Architecture & Interiors is to develop collaborative, long-term relationships with our clients. With that in mind, our team offers specialized design services and solutions for senior housing, multifamily residential, commercial, custom residential, medical and mixed-use developments. Based in Bend, Oregon, we offer architecture services in Oregon, Washington, California, Texas, Colorado, Montana, and Arizona, and our principal architect holds NCARB (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards) certification for licensing throughout the United States.
- Ground-up planning and design
- Master planning
- Site planning
- Commercial remodels
- Tenant improvements
- Residential remodels and interior designer
- Feasibility studies
- Space programming and needs assessment
- Project administration and management
- Project budget planning and tracking
- Envelope design and consulting
- LEED documentation
- Energy modeling and incentives
- Code review
- Accessibility / ADA review
- Real estate due diligence
- And more!
- Space planning
- Interior branding
- Commercial interiors
- Medical and dental interiors
- Residential interiors and remodels
- Kitchen and bathroom design
- Material and color selection
- And more!
- Senior housing
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Dental clinics
- Urban renewal
- Medical and veterinary
- Residential and custom homes
- Multi-family residential
- Wet laboratories
- Manufacturing facilities
- Banking and financial
- Civic administration
- Public utility facilities
- Higher education
For specific project examples, please view our Portfolio page.
Small Projects and Permit Drawings
- Real estate due-diligence support. We’ll help ensure your new leased or purchased space or building fits your business needs and zoning requirements.
- Space needs analysis and planning. We’ll investigate your business needs and create a design that increases employee efficiency and enhances client experiences.
- Consultant coordination. Our extensive network includes reliable engineers to experienced specialty consultants.
- Permitting. We’ll produce construction drawings for your project and shepherd them through the city approval process to secure building permits as quickly as possible.
- Interior design and branding.
- Furniture and fixture selection.
- Contractor selection. We have a comprehensive list of prequalified contractors we trust who have specialized experience in everything from breweries and restaurants to medical clinics and surgical suites.
For examples of our small projects work, please see our Tenant Improvement Portfolio.
- Site planning. We will help select the best house site on your property to reduce utility installation costs, optimize passive solar heating, and capture views.
- Age-in-place design. We have extensive experience designing accessible living spaces. Think wide doorways and spaces that allow wheelchair access.
- Net-zero and sustainable design. We will incorporate healthy materials and energy efficient design as your budget allows.
- Interior design. When it comes to colors, materials, lighting, and fixtures, there are so many choices! We can work with you to narrow selections and coordinate interior finishes to create a cohesive and enjoyable interiors. We can also design built-ins and casework.
- Contractor selection. We have a comprehensive list of prequalified contractors residential contractors we trust and can help with the interviewing and selection process.
To see examples of our work, please visit our Residential Architecture Portfolio.