Lynn Baker, MS, NCIDQ Cert. No. 29584
Lead Interior Designer
To call Lynn detail oriented is probably an understatement. Every project she touches shows her thorough consideration of design challenges and desire to meet client needs.
When working on a project, Lynn’s ultimate goal is to understand her clients and produce well-thought-out and cohesive results. That’s why she strives to understand the wants of clients both aesthetically and functionally to come up with designs they’re proud to call their own.
Lynn started her career in Portland, Oregon, where her design work focused on medical and dental offices and clinical projects. As a project manager, she oversaw every aspect of interior design, including conceptualization, space planning, finish selection and construction administration.
Since joining Ascent Architecture & Interiors in August 2012, Lynn has worked with our team of architects and designers on senior-living facilities, including independent living, assisted-living, and memory-care projects, as well as commercial tenant improvements. She’s lent her finishing touch to health-care and veterinary clinics, restaurants, senior-living communities and office buildings, including the award-winning interiors of 18 NW Oregon, the award-winning façade remodel of Scott Street Storage, and the award-winning interiors remodel of the Silver Moon Brewing Pub.
- Commercial space planning
- Commercial kitchens
- Interiors materials selection
- Color selection
- Furniture design
- Medical and dental clinics and offices
Education, certifications and awards:
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ)-certified
- Master’s of Science Degree in Textiles/Apparel Design, Oregon State University
- Recipient of the Oregon State University Outstanding Master’s Thesis Award
- Bachelor’s of Science in Interior Space Design, Minor in Spanish, The Ohio State University