Ascent Architectures & Interiors is offering a paid summer internship program for architecture students who’ve completed four years of architectural study. We have one position available for summer 2014. Come apply what you’ve learned in school, gain real-world experience that will make you more employable after graduation, start accumulating IDP hours, and spend the summer in Bend, Oregon!
Experienced gained in this program will include:
- 3-D building information modeling (BIM);
- Space planning;
- Materials selection;
- Project coordination;
- Interacting with vendors;
- Digital file management;
- Site visits;
- Office administration and more.
- Current enrollment in accredited architecture program, with four years of study completed;
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office products;
- Team player with a willingness to learn;
- Critical thinker with ability to take direction and complete tasks;
- Completion of BIM course desired but not required.
For consideration, please submit:
- An up-to-date sealed university transcript (see our website for mailing address);
- Three letters of recommendation, with at least two from professors familiar with your academic architectural work (PDFs);
- Resume (PDF);
- Portfolio (either via PDF or URL);
- Cover letter explaining interest in the profession and our internship program, as well what you wish to gain from the experience (PDF).
Ascent Architecture & Interiors is a client-centered firm delivering exceptional service and technical know-how for senior living, commercial, health care, hospitality, housing and public projects throughout the West Coast and Southern United States. We offer a progressive and collaborative environment that values integrity and professional development. For more information, please email email@example.com.