Project Manager needed for progressive architecture firm in Bend, Oregon
Ascent Architecture & Interiors is seeking a highly organized Project Manager with excellent communication skills to shepherd the projects of multiple architecture teams. The person in this role will work closely with clients and our talented Project Architects and Design Professionals to create positive project outcomes. We’re looking for someone with previous PM experience in the architecture industry.
- Evaluating and anticipating client needs and ensuring client satisfaction
- Setting and driving project timelines via consistent communication with project team and client
- Facilitating meetings
- Tracking and reconciling project budgets and identifying task progress against budget
- Administering contracts
- Billing review
- Successful project close-out
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum, architecture-related degree preferred; additional business/project management degree, graduate work, or certification highly desired
- 3-5 years project management experience working with architects and design professionals on commercial projects
- Working knowledge of project management software used to track project projections, deliverables, timeline, revenue, and invoicing
- Experience as primary contact for multiple clients
- Proactive, positive, and effective communication, organization, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Highly competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and professional benefits package.
About Ascent Architecture & Interiors
Located in downtown Bend, Oregon, Ascent Architecture & Interiors is a progressive firm that focuses on client service and excellent architectural design solutions for commercial, senior, multifamily, brewery/distillery/restaurant, and select custom residences. We are a dedicated and positive group of professionals who collaborate every day to create quality architecture and interior design. To learn about Ascent Architecture & Interiors and our projects, please visit ascent-architecture.com.
Please submit your resume/CV; three professional references; and a portfolio that shows examples of your work and identifies your role on each project (PDF or URL acceptable) to [email protected], or drop it off in person at 920 NW Bond St., Ste. 204, in downtown Bend. If we’re not in a meeting or on a deadline, we’re happy to meet you!