Current Architect and Designer Jobs
We’re always interested in meeting architects, interior designers, and design professionals!
Project Manager/Project Architect: Are you looking to join a collaborative architecture team that values its people, offers growth opportunities, and supports a work-life balance?
We are currently seeking a management-level architecture professional who has strong technical knowledge and is an excellent communicator. At Ascent we look for people who exemplify the following values: thorough, knowledgeable, integrity, dedicated, and caring. Our ideal candidate thrives when working with clients and enjoys leading teams and mentoring emerging professionals.
- Master of Architecture or Bachelor of Architecture (we will also consider qualified candidates with a Bachelor of Interior Architecture)
- Ability to work on a team and follow direction, as well as work independently and problem solve
- Experience managing and mentoring other team members
- BIM experience, ArchiCAD preferred
- Drafting and production document experience preferred
- Proficient with technology and software, including Microsoft Office products and Adobe CS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, and examples of successfully managing commercial projects required
- Licensed Architects preferred
Submission guidelines: Please submit cover letter; resume; three professional references; and at least one design work example via email in PDF form or an online portfolio to email@example.com.
Compensation: Ascent Architecture & Interiors offers a competitive compensation schedule and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, including health insurance, long-term disability insurance, employer-matched retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays, performance-based bonuses, ARE/licensing reimbursement, AIA membership fees, discount gym membership, and flexible work-week options.
Ascent Architecture & Interiors: New Ideas and a Personal Approach to Architecture
Ascent Architecture & Interiors is a progressive, award-winning firm that offers client-centered design services for commercial, senior-living, multifamily residential housing, and custom home projects in multiple states. We strive to create long-term relationships with our clients and team members and are dedicated to providing a quality client experience, as well as a collaborative and positive work environment. Our studio is located in Downtown Bend, Oregon, within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and the Deschutes River.