Administrative Assistant wanted to support our architects and designers.
This position is now closed.
Are you able to keep everything inside the box organized while always looking for solutions and opportunities outside of it? Do you enjoy interacting with people and clients? Do you want to be part of an active office in a deadline-driven field? Then you might be the Administrative Assistant we’re looking for!
Ascent Architecture & Interiors in Bend, Oregon, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team of Architects, Design Professionals and Interior Designers. This is a new position within our growing firm.
Candidates must align with our Core Values of Integrity, Technical Know-How, Client Service and Stewardship. We’re looking for a positive individual who works well both independently and as part of a dynamic and highly qualified team. This position will report to our Principal Architect and support our entire team.
- Reception and phone, client interaction
- Provide excellent client service
- Creating, implementing and auditing office organizational procedures
- Data entry
- Client and consultant communication, including creating and modification of Microsoft Word documents
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Executive support
- Marketing support and proposal preparation
- Bookkeeping support and billing
- HR support
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Associate’s degree or high school graduate with equivalent career experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a mastery of grammar and punctuation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Advanced word processing skills, including mastery of Microsoft Office products
- Self-directed with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with technology
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, primarily InDesign and Photoshop
- Basic accounting skills
- Administrative experience in the Architecture, Engineering or Construction fields
- Experience in both Mac and PC platforms
Compensation: Depending on experience. Ascent Architecture & Interiors offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, including health insurance, employer supported retirement plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
Submission guidelines: Please submit cover letter, resume and three professional references in PDF form to [email protected]. You are also welcome to stop by to deliver your resume in person. We are happy to visit with you and answer questions about the position as long as we aren’t on deadline or in a meeting.
About Ascent Architecture & Interiors: Ascent Architecture & Interiors is a progressive, award-winning firm that offers client-centered design services for commercial, senior-living and multifamily residential housing projects in Central Oregon and beyond. We strive to create long-term relationships with our clients and team members and are dedicated to providing a quality client experience, as well as a collaborative and positive work environment. Our current work includes senior-living communities in Texas, Oregon, and California; multifamily residential projects; food production facilities and retail spaces; restaurants; breweries; distilleries; and more. Ascent believes in sustainable growth and providing a stable working environment for our team, and in 2014 our firm placed 3rd in the Charrette Venture Group’s National Business Plan Competition. Our studio is located in Downtown Bend, Oregon, within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the Deschutes River.