Growing architecture firm seeks new team member.
***Update: This position has been filled***
Are you looking for a part time job with the potential for growth opportunities? Would you like to be a part of a collaborative team that values its people and supports work-life balance?
Ascent Architecture & Interiors is currently seeking a part-time (20 hours per week) administrative and marketing assistant who is adept at using technology and is interested in supporting the culture and growth of a thriving architectural firm. At Ascent we look for people who exemplify the following values: thoroughness, knowledge, integrity, dedication, and caring. Our ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, is self-directed, and is interested in learning and participating in our administrative and marketing efforts.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or qualified candidates with a projected graduation date prior to 2020 (degrees in the fields of communications, marketing, or business are a plus)
• Self-directed, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a thorough understanding of grammar
• Ability to positively interface with clients and the public
• Experience coordinating multiple tasks
• Proficient with technology, social media platforms, and software, including Microsoft Office products (Adobe CS and WordPress experience preferred)
• A willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced business environment
• A desire to help and support team members
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
• Architecture or engineering firm experience a plus
Job tasks include:
• Reception, client service, and answering phones
• Marketing and business writing, including basic press releases and architectural project descriptions
• Assisting with marketing material production
• Data entry
• Making basic website updates
• Keeping the office space clean and organized and assisting with the ordering of supplies
• Ensuring completion of post-project checklists
• Running errands
• Some housekeeping duties
Submission guidelines: Please submit cover letter; resume; three professional references; and at least one quarter-to-one-page writing example via email in PDF form or an online portfolio to email@example.com.
Compensation: Ascent Architecture & Interiors offers competitive compensation. Some benefits, including sick leave, are available to all employees. Flexible work-week schedules may also be accommodated.
Ascent Architecture & Interiors: New Ideas and a Personal Approach to Architecture
Ascent Architecture & Interiors is a progressive, award-winning firm that offers client-centered design services for commercial, senior-living, multifamily residential housing, and custom home projects in multiple states. We strive to create long-term relationships with our clients and team members and are dedicated to providing a quality client experience, as well as a collaborative and positive work environment. Our studio is located in Downtown Bend, Oregon, within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and the Deschutes River.