- Ground-up planning and design
- Master planning
- Site planning
- Commercial remodels
- Tenant improvements
- Interior design
- Feasibility studies
- Space programming and needs assessment
- Project administration and management
- Project budget planning and tracking
- Envelope design and consulting
- LEED documentation
- Energy modeling and incentives
- Code review
- Accessibility / ADA review
- Real estate due diligence
- And more!
Interior Architecture & Design Services
- Tenant improvements (TIs)
- Permit drawings and applications
- Material and color inspiration and selection
- Space planning
- Interior branding and brand coordination
- Casework design
- Customer behavior and space usage reviews
- Furniture and fixture section
- Commercial interiors
- Medical and dental interiors
- Interiors and remodels
- Kitchen and bathroom design
- Art, signage, and graphics
- And more!
Project Types and Specialties
- Mixed-use Developments
- Senior Living
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
Feasibility studies often happen before a client has committed to purchasing a property or building or leasing a tenant space. During this process, we quickly analyze a site or existing building to determine possible uses, costs, and identify potential challenges.
- Development code review
- Site planning
- Master site development and phasing study
- Project budget development
- Pre-application meetings with city
- Conceptual building studies
- Site Analysis, including coordinating traffic analysis and sewer/water analysis
- Maximum site utilization
- Design standards review
Small Projects and Permit Drawings
You’re a business owner, not necessarily a developer, and you want a space designed to serve your clients and support your brand, all while meeting your budget for architectural drawings and interior design. To meet your needs, we’ve streamline our tenant-improvement processes to offer exceptional design and value. Our Small Projects Specialist Team can help make your business dream into a reality.
- Real estate due-diligence support. We’ll help ensure your new leased or purchased space or building fits your business needs and zoning requirements.
- Space needs analysis and planning. We’ll investigate your business needs and create a design that increases employee efficiency and enhances client experiences.
- Consultant coordination. Our extensive network includes reliable engineers to experienced specialty consultants.
- Permitting. We’ll produce construction drawings for your project and shepherd them through the city approval process to secure building permits as quickly as possible.
- Interior design and branding.
- Furniture and fixture selection.
- Contractor selection. We have a comprehensive list of prequalified contractors we trust who have specialized experience in everything from breweries and restaurants to medical clinics and surgical suites.
For examples of our small projects work, please see our Tenant Improvement Portfolio.