Victoria Tranca, M. Arch, Assoc. AIA
Watching a project evolve from start to finish is an aspect of architecture that Victoria particularly enjoys. She appreciates the creativity and uniqueness of each new project and loves working with clients to help them make their vision a reality. The opportunity to work on a collaborative and inspired team that appreciates and utilizes new ideas is what drew Victoria to Ascent. She believes the exchange of ideas in a group setting can only improve a team’s designs.
Here at Ascent, Victoria is an enthusiastic leader. She coordinates clients and consultants, works within project budgets and timelines, and supports and mentors other design staff. She also contributes her experiences with 3-D BIM (Building Information Modeling) and multifamily housing design, as well as a history of community involvement and volunteerism.
When she’s not working on architecture, Victoria enjoys photography, traveling, meeting new people, and exploring new places. Her work and travel experiences add fresh, valuable perspectives to client projects.
Education and Professional Certifications:
- Master of Architecture, Interior Design Minor, Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Multi-family design
- Residential design
Select Project Experience:
- Conflux Brewery, Designer
- Bite and Brew, Designer
- Bethlehem Inn, Building II, Designer
- 6th Street Apartment Remodel, Designer
Community and Professional Affiliations:
- American Institute of Architects, Associate Member, National and Southwestern Oregon chapters
- Architecture Foundation of Oregon – Architects in Schools, Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer