Architecture is about buildings, but it’s also about people. And sometimes pets, too.
Just like you give your patients expert veterinary care, we offer our veterinarian clients architecture and interior design specifically focused on the needs of veterinary professionals. Our team blends our extensive medical and health care architecture expertise with our love of animals (just ask our office Corgi, Wynifred!) to offer specialized design for veterinary practices. We can help veterinarians:
- Update interior finishes to revitalize your clinic.
- Use interior design to brand your practice with colors, signage, flooring, wall coverings and more.
- Work with vendors to incorporate state-of-the-art veterinary medical equipment into your existing clinic.
- Design new, efficient clinical spaces to increase productivity and keep your patients comfortable.
- Assist with due diligence during the leasing or purchasing process to ensure your clinic’s future home meets your needs.
- Select furniture and artwork.
- Ensure your clinic is code-compliant.
- And more!
Ascent’s architecture and interiors experience includes designing:
- Fear-free veterinary clinics.
- Examination rooms.
- Surgical suites.
- Kennels and catteries.
- Animal-friendly lobbies.
- Comfort care and euthanasia rooms.
- Reception areas.
- Dog washes.
- Equestrian facilities and barns.
- And numerous human hospitals, medical and outpatient clinics, complementary therapy spaces and dental clinics.
You have a veterinary practice to run and patients to care for–let us take care of the design details. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help!
Licensed in Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona and Texas.